• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Newbies

teresa/steve

Hi everyone new to this site, my hubby is having surgery on the 14 Feb at Salford Royal, Manchester by Mr B Ammorri.We go to the meeings there every month which are very good, it was last night at the meeting we were told about this site and was told everything you need to know will be found on here and there is always lots of support and answers to any problems we might have (hope not), so thats it for now.:)

Hi you two :D Its Jacqui who told you about the forum last night at Salford....have a good look around and read a few of the posts etc and then feel free to ask ant questions you like :D Great to see you here XX

Hi Teresa and Steve

Are you doing the pre Op diet together, I'm having the surgery and my husband has joined me in the pre op diet so I'm not cooking seperate meals bless him he's like a whippet. He's lost weight with every diet I've ever been on LOL Bless him:break_diet:

Good luck and be seeing you

Hi and welcome to the site.........you will be so glad you heard about this site and joined, everyone is lovely and the info you read on here is second to none....

Hi Jacqui, thanks for the welcome, trying to find my way round this site getting a few things mixed up lol, nice to put a name to you spoke so many times and never knew your name lol. Steve might have to wait another 4weeks, been to pre-op today and because he has had antibioctics you have to wait 4weeks after the last one they will ring on wednesday to let us know :( never mind at least he has already lost a stone on liver diet , talk to you soon xx
Could l also say thank you to everybody else for their welcome replies, very nice of you all xx

Hi Jacqui, thanks for the welcome, trying to find my way round this site getting a few things mixed up lol, nice to put a name to you spoke so many times and never knew your name lol. Steve might have to wait another 4weeks, been to pre-op today and because he has had antibioctics you have to wait 4weeks after the last one they will ring on wednesday to let us know :( never mind at least he has already lost a stone on liver diet , talk to you soon xx
Could l also say thank you to everybody else for their welcome replies, very nice of you all xx

Aw that would be a shame if he had to wait another 4 weeks! They might say he will be ok yet, I hope so....Ill keep my fingers crossed for him :D XX

Back