• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi There

Joany

Hi there this is my first post. I live just outside Manchester and went to Salford Royal last Friday for my first appointment. I saw Dr Summer, she is very nice and told me I am an ideal candidate for surgery, and she will write to my Doctor to apply to my local health authority for funding, I doubt very much if I get it, I was so exited last week thinking about it. Still, I have another appiontment with her in June so I'll see what she says

Welcome Joany, you are in the right place for any help and advice and good luck with the funding.

Hi Joany

Im sure if Dr Summer thinks you are an ideal candidate there is a good chance you meet your PCT's criteria and will get the funding.

Good luck x

Hi Joany

Good luck on journey and welcome to WLS.com

Hi Joany , Think positive... I'm sure if your doctor thinks youre an ideal candidate you'll get funding - they mostly know who will get it and who won't :) Good Luck

Welcome Joany and as the others say, if the Doc thinks you'll get it then you are in with a good chance. They don't waste their time chasing their tales, they know criterias etc..

All very exciting and i hope you don't wait too long to find out xxxx

Hi Joany

I had my op at Salford Royal. The bariatrics teams are great & you'll really be looked after.

Wishing you all the best on this wonderful journey x

Back