• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New from Bury

Beth68

Hi all I'm Beth.
I am new to this site but not new to wls. I first had a gastic Band fitter in September 2009 and have had nothing but problems with it. I saw Mr Ammori's registrar at Salford royal hospital yesterday and he is going to have a meeting and see uf I can get funding for a band to bypass. I go and see Dr Summers in October and hope they will have some more info for me. I am so worried I wont get funding so I came away a little upset.
I have BIH and am registered blind with a lovely guide dog.
xx

Hello Beth!
have to say your at a great site the people here are just so friendly ,helpful and have great tales to tell
enjoy yourself here !
PS what the name of your dog as clearly he/she is very important to you ,im not a pet lover but I know others on here are and im sure they would like the name

Her name is Amber she is my second dog. I was housebound for 10 years befor I got a guide dog changed my life.

Hi Beth I'm Jamie. I am also registered blind. I am only looking into surgery as I really don't think I'm quite ready to do it yet. I have been to Bury and loved the shopping at the Rock.

Forget to mention that I believe the root of my problem is an undiagnosed case of ADD, I went online and the symptoms look like my life story.

Back