• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

News about waiting list at Chichester

Dodsie

:eek::p Went to see the dietician today who works closely with Shaw Summers. She told me that they have drafted in a team of surgeons from around the country to help to reduce the waiting list for apps.
Would you believe that I had a message on my machine when I got home and now I have an app for mid-May. Only the initial assessment I know but a huge step in the right direction.
Keep your fingers crossed for me and I will do the same for all of you who are waiting to hear.

hi that sounds like really good news, hope the waiting gets shorter.julie.x

that appointment is a start so that you can see this op is going to happen, good news :)

:eek::p Went to see the dietician today who works closely with Shaw Summers. She told me that they have drafted in a team of surgeons from around the country to help to reduce the waiting list for apps.
Would you believe that I had a message on my machine when I got home and now I have an app for mid-May. Only the initial assessment I know but a huge step in the right direction.
Keep your fingers crossed for me and I will do the same for all of you who are waiting to hear.
i've only just got onto the list at Chichester for Mr Somers....do you think this will affect me also i.e to get my 1st appt?

thank you - it seems a life time but looking at your stats I know that it is going to be worth it. you are doing amazingly!

That's the best news I've heard! I had my 1st appointment with a new surgeon or 'drafted in surgeon' at Chichester Mr Tim John in March 09 and he did mention that it would be a 3 to 4 months wait for the op. Not heard anything but hopefully I will soon xxxxx

Hello - i'm new. Just wanted to say that Mr John has been at Chichester for a while now and he is wonderful. I think he is now part of the team.

All of the surgeons have been very closely vetted so that the high standards are maintained...

Hello - i'm new. Just wanted to say that Mr John has been at Chichester for a while now and he is wonderful. I think he is now part of the team.

All of the surgeons have been very closely vetted so that the high standards are maintained...

He seemed very very nice when I met him and I'm sure he will do a good job. Did you have your surgery with Mr John?

He seemed very very nice when I met him and I'm sure he will do a good job. Did you have your surgery with Mr John?

No, I am now with Mr Somers after a disastrous first op at another hospital (I probably shouldn't give details). I have just had my band removed and need to heal before discussing my next op.

I have met Mr John, and someone I know well had her op with him. He already has a wonderful reputation. He works much more slowly than either the Mr S's, but is very popular - the nurses gush over him as well as the others...

No, I am now with Mr Somers after a disastrous first op at another hospital (I probably shouldn't give details). I have just had my band removed and need to heal before discussing my next op.

I have met Mr John, and someone I know well had her op with him. He already has a wonderful reputation. He works much more slowly than either the Mr S's, but is very popular - the nurses gush over him as well as the others...

Sorry about the disasterous op at the other hospital. I'm sure you are in very good hands now. How long did your friend wait until they had their op x

Sorry about the disasterous op at the other hospital. I'm sure you are in very good hands now. How long did your friend wait until they had their op x

I think in total just under a year from her initial referral. But I understand they are working hard at getting the waiting times to way less than this.

I feel in very good hands now - I just wish I had met Mr Somers 2 years ago before I started this journey...

hi all ,im also on list at st richards saw mr somers in feb ,had psych assesment last week now just waiting getting so frustrated.best wishes to you all an a speedy wait for us all x;)

Back