• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

NHS FUNDING AGREED!!!

Lola K

YIPPPEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! - Just found out Medway PCT have agreed funding!!! ;-)) ...... I am HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY!!! XXX:8855::D:D:D:)

Excellent news congratulations xxx

Brilliant news, hope its not too long for you now! x

I was referred to a lifestyle clinic last November - had first visit in February - and they agreed to refer me 3 weeks ago - and I had it agreed today!!! - I am so happy! - now I have to decide what hospital to go with?? mainly London hospitals - so my GP has given me 2 weeks to research - then he will write my letter. So in the meantime, I am trying to lose as much as possible - 11kg now since Feb... ;-)

Thanks so much guys for all your encouragement on here xxxx

Good luck to you, wont be long know
If you have to go to a London Hospital and you live near the A2 it would be worth giving Homerton a try as it is straight through the tunnel and not far from there BUT it is a real pain to park but the surgical team there are very good

Yay! Thats great news x

Hurrah, brilliant news, & it's all happening really quickly for you too.

xxx

I had mine done at farnborough princess royal near orpington in kent, they are fantastic!

thats brilliant news hope everything goes nice and quick for ya

Hi Lola
I am not far from you as live in sittingbourne, i was agreed surgery on 20th july yesterday. i am under charring cross hospital and i am finding then a lovely hospital. my surgeon will be mr torstens olbers and he is from sweden one of the best in his field i have read.

good luck with whom ever you go with keep in touch x

Congrats!

Tracey, thats great that you're in sittingbourne! - have you had the op yet? which op are you having?? - how long did it take before you got a hospital appointment?? - I have seen Dr Ahmed Ahmed is at Charring Cross.... he looks fab - are there lots of surgeons?? lol.... I am asking soooo many questions.... I am just so excited at the moment! ;-) xxx

Back