• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

NHS funding

Chuffy_29

Hi all. I am still trying for NHS funding and emailed my special commissioning group (who approve funding, or not, in my area) to see when the group next met so i could find out when i might have an answer. Lots of people on here have had to wait to find out about funding so just thought better to know if there's a long wait. Turns out they meet every day :eek: so i had to give my GP name, when i was referred and my PCT and they are going to check. I doubt i'm going to eb lucky but i think it's worth a go...and an appeal if i'm not successful...

Its deffinately worth a go, people on here have been turned down then appealed and got funding......so dont give up, keep fighting until theres nothing else you can try :D XX

Good luck xxx

Good luck, I hope it's a positive decision, but like DC says, quite a few people have had to appeal (and some more than once), but they got there in the end....never give up! xxxx

Hi chuffy gud luck hope u get ur funding :) if not just appeal and speak 2 ur local mp get them on side and u shud b ok xxx

Checked with GP and they sent form on the 2nd Dec and given the weather it may be delayed. I'll give it another week and then chase again.

Checked with GP and they sent form on the 2nd Dec and given the weather it may be delayed. I'll give it another week and then chase again.
I would ask them (G.P or the practice manager) to resend them.
I would ask them to fax a copy and send a hard copy too.
I know the post is bad ..but 7 days is a long time for one letter.
have you rang/emailed your commissioning board to see if they have received it again yet...
I wish you luck chuffy...xx

Mine took about 4 months from the date of the letter to request funding to the date of the letter confirming I had received the funding. Just keep on them!

Back