• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Nic has had Surgery!!! Shel all done too

Hi guys

I have just spoke with Nic on the phone, she is doing fine, very sore but well, her mum saw shels hubby and he said she was in alot of pain but doing well.............

Sending them both our love

great to hear you are both on the mend xxx look forward to you both posting again soon xx

Hi Ladies
It's fantastic news that Nic and Shel are doing great, congratulations to both of them and they are really going to be a pair of losers now:):):)

Can't wait until your both back
Take care and rest
Katrina xxxxx

Hurrah! Whoever next texts Nic or Shel, please send my love and best wishes to them :) Tell them I'm glad they are losers lol xxx

Great news - thanks for the update Sara - look forward to seeing Nic and Shel back when they are feeling better x

Awww you lot are so lovely!

I'm home now, hardly any pain (just my normal joint pain) and feeling pretty good! Had some soup which was heavenly!

Popped in to see Nic before I left, she said she's going to her mums so won't be online for a little while. She looked really well :)

Hey all

Thanks very much for all your lovely comment it really is appreciated. Got home last night at 8ish and was a bit rough but am much better today. Mandy coming to see me tonight too so will be lovely to see her. Had some soup today and a bit of milk so doing fine now.

Thanks again and I will be on again soon to tell you the details.

You lot are lovely to be thinking of us both xxx

Glad to hear you are on the mend Nic, get plenty of rest and take it easy. Have a great time with Mandy xx

Good to see you online again Nic :) Hope you're feeling well.

Back