• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Nintendo Wii Just Dance - go on admit it!!

Dawn36

Like a Pheonix
So I need to exercise, but the minute I say that in my head, my body comes to a grinding halt. So I figured I would trick my mind and I bought Just Dance. Not exercise, just fun.

OMG fun? It's brilliant, and I am soo grateful that I live alone! Cotton Eyed Joe has me in stitches.

Now am I alone in this or does anyone else burn up the calories this way??

Yep, I have that game

I really really want the game but every time I go to buy it it's sold out!! x

I must admit I brought the Wii just for this game, I went to my sisters and me and her were doing this for 4 hours and god did I no about it the next day, I then went and brought the Wii and now its me against the kids, so much fun. you are not alone in the cotton eye joe thats my kids favourite:8855:

I must admit I brought the Wii just for this game, I went to my sisters and me and her were doing this for 4 hours and god did I no about it the next day, I then went and brought the Wii and now its me against the kids, so much fun. you are not alone in the cotton eye joe thats my kids favourite:8855:[/QUO?TE]

4 hours? Today was my first go and I think I managed about 15 mins! when my son was here we did the bowling, there were four of us so we played for ages, and I made the painful discovery the next morning that I couldn't move my arm!

That is such a fun game, tiring (to my arms mainly) but very much fun.
Steph xx

oooh i might buy this game it sounds soo much fun !

4 hours? Today was my first go and I think I managed about 15 mins! when my son was here we did the bowling, there were four of us so we played for ages, and I made the painful discovery the next morning that I couldn't move my arm![/QUOTE]

Yeah 4 hours and god did I regret it, but I didnt feel it whilst playing as we were drinking as well lol any other time and I would be dieing after 15 minutes:D

I think I will definately have to buy this game. My son bought lips which is a karaoke game and that is good too although only exercises the voice not the body.

yep ive got it.. its sooo funny! xx

i have wii sports and wii sports resort they are fun i love the bowling one and also the fencing one my husband and I laugh so much when we are on that and for xmas my hubby got me mario winter olympics and mario cart oh my god they are so much fun but not so much for exercise. I have heard many good stories about the dance one so might get it and give it a go.

I go on Just Dance every day, and Wii Fit Plus.

They are both excellent fun, and a fantastic way to burn off some of that lard!!

xx

Just dance - best game ever.....if ya ain't got it - Get it Brilliant

So I need to exercise, but the minute I say that in my head, my body comes to a grinding halt. So I figured I would trick my mind and I bought Just Dance. Not exercise, just fun.

OMG fun? It's brilliant, and I am soo grateful that I live alone! Cotton Eyed Joe has me in stitches.

Now am I alone in this or does anyone else burn up the calories this way??

I love just dance lol :D

I love eye of the tiger, I pretend i'm really boxing lmao, oh enough with the confessions lol

I have just ordered this from Play.com. Can't wait for it to come x

Back