• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

No Weight Loss

Hi all not been on here for a while. Had my first fill on 8th March - lost 3lbs after that but again nothing since!! Keep thinking about having band taken out feel so deflated nowadays as only lost ONE STONE since op on 24th January :-(

Very disappointed and gutted. Wondering if another fill needed?? Following diet dietician gave me and going to gym now 4 times a week as well since mid-March xxxxxxx

I had my band done 15th march and feel all your early feelings!! Hoping my first fill will do the trick! How much do they generally put in? I have a 10ml band with 3 ml put in at time of surgery! I am feeling no restriction what so ever!!

Ladies be prepared, it can take a while I am the living proof of it. I have lost 12 kgs since op in October. It took my forth fill to feel like a had a band inside me. It is heartbreaking but until you get there do whatever it takes diet calorie counting. But since my forth fill taking me to 7.5ml in a 10 ml band I have started to loose weight, not huge number but steady and regular will win the race. Keep heart and I am here if you need anyone to talk to.

It's just a bit disheartening when it doesn't meet your expectations when you want it to! Thanks for the advice!! On the plus side only one more week of slop!! Lol

Back