• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

North East Meets

cdms811

For anyone interested there is a Bariatric Support group meeting tonight at Wansbeck General (Ashington) at 6pm, in the education centre. (Room 5 I think, follow the giggles, you'll find us)

This group meets on the 3rd thursday of every month, same time and place

Hi

Is this only for people getting their surgery done in Ashington? I wouldn't be able to attend until after xmas but aren't too far away and am certainly interested in hearing about other people's journeys.

All Welcome,

Its just a convenient location, they don't currently do and bariatric surgery at Ashington its all at North Shields (Rake Lane).

Hope to see you there, Its a good group

Thanks, I have a feeling if my GP supports me that she will refer me to Sunderland but time will tell

I was initially referred to Mr Small at Sunderland but passed on to Mr Woodcock and Mr Seymour at Rake lane as it was a more convinient location for me, I believe its all part of the same service

That's interesting to know, my hubbie works in Killingworth and being near to the Tunnel Rake Lane is actually easier to get too.

Its well worth pursuing, the surgeons at Rake lane are first class (Can't comment on Sunderland as I have no experience)

Back