• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

North Tees anyone ?

mrscinders

was just wondering if anyone is at north tees for there opp and what opps are they having x

Hi Kellie,

I have been referred to North Tees with seminar 22 August, why were you transferred to South Tees, I am hoping to have bypass early 2013, any advice please.

Thanks
Toby

I was at sunderland for opp but i heard north tees did the opp so i went to my docs and asked to be transfered but instead they transfered me to south tees james cook as its closer to me but i didnt know they did there until i got letter i have my opp 23rd august only took 6mths my auntie got her opp at north tees and hers was only 4 mths after seminar so good luck x

Thanks for info when did your Aunt have her op I have heard with North Tees been fairly new at gastric surgery that it might be quite quick hoping for early 2013 or before

My aunty had hers 14th may she went to her seminar in jan x

Thanks for info when did your Aunt have her op I have heard with North Tees been fairly new at gastric surgery that it might be quite quick hoping for early 2013 or before

Thanks good luck for 23rd

Back