• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

james cook hospital south tees

mrscinders

just a update i was at sunderland royal but it was a long way from were i live so i asked for north tees gospital in stockton but instead they have given my south tees which is even closer to me so infact better but i have to start from scratch my seminar appointment is april 23 i was wondering does anyone know if james cook have a long waiting list or are they infact faster than sunderland ? x

Yeah! I got told the same Jo. Good-luck though Kellie, Hope you get some think sorted

how long ago did you ask to move ? i know a few girls have been transfered x

I asked in November last year. I wanted to go to Darlington Hospital, because its nearer home. But I would of had to go through the whole process I have been waiting since April.

yes i have to start again but i went to seminar begining of dec 2011 so not that long ago even though im starting a fresh im hopeing its still going to be quicker than sunderland some people are saying it takes 3 months from seminar to opp so fingers crossed x

mrscinders said:
yes i have to start again but i went to seminar begining of dec 2011 so not that long ago even though im starting a fresh im hopeing its still going to be quicker than sunderland some people are saying it takes 3 months from seminar to opp so fingers crossed x

Good luck :D

Fingers crossed and it will be all over and done with, good luck x

good luck hun defo wont b long for you now x

thanks xx

by heck jane your doing really well with your weight loss well done hun what diet you doing ? xx

hiya hun i have just started healthy eating cut all bad stuff out seems to b working for me x

Brill I was on a diet but now with me starting all over again iv had to come of diet as il be getting weighed at seminar again but carnt wait to get back on my diet I was doing slimming world and loved it xx

or well good luck hun keep intouch hopefully it wont take as long now ya have tranfered x

Back