• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Northampton support group

mandymoo

Is anybody my neck of the woods, there's a support group at St. Andrews on Thursday 7pm?
Xx

Oooh I would be interested in this.
I live in kettering and have never heard of any support groups in this area x

SCOOBYDOOBYDOO said:

I live in Gretton near Corby, I had my surgery at the 3 Shires in Northampton they called me to say it was on, if u want to come, come with me x

Do you think it matters where and when we had the surgery?
I had mine in Birmingham last may.
Would be good to speak to others in the same situation x

SCOOBYDOOBYDOO said:
Do you think it matters where and when we had the surgery?
I had mine in Birmingham last may.
Would be good to speak to others in the same situation x

Not too sure Hun but I was going to take my dad for support so could say you was with me fir support? I will pick u up if you fancy coming will give me dad a break lol
X

ME ME ME can i come, I'm in Wellingborough. Erin is Northampton. I also know a couple more people on here from this area and will PM them.

SOON SLIM SUE said:
ME ME ME can i come, I'm in Wellingborough. Erin is Northampton. I also know a couple more people on here from this area and will PM them.

I'll give them a call tomorrow & see if anyone can come, fingers crossed dont see why not x

well! well! did you phone them Mandy, what did they say?

SOON SLIM SUE said:
well! well! did you phone them Mandy, what did they say?

Phoned today but shes not in till tomorrow so have sent her an email asking if a few of my friends can come :)
Hopefully should hear Tomorrow but if not I'm over there getting my 1st fill gulp in the afternoon so will find out then x

Just spoke to the lady & it's a yes you can all come. They don't gather names beforehand so they won't know if u had it there or not.
Venue St Andrews hospital (there are a few buildings on the complex but it's the big posh one)
Time 7pm
See you there xx

SCOOBYDOOBYDOO said:

Are you able to come? Do you want a lift with me? X

hiya, will phone Erin today to let her know.
will pm you my phone number.

Hi sue got the message have text you mine, look forward to catching up x

Back