• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

not a happy bunny

Arr kay it must be really frustrating but i reckon that may mean you have an extra good loss next week so chin up and look forward to next weeks weigh in !!
XX Dawn

Don't worry - it's perfectly normal and has happened to all of us ! I stalled at around 8 weeks too and only lost 2 pounds over 3 weeks - but I still lost inches and went down a dress size in the same period. So I'll bet you've lost inches too - have you measured yourself ? And Dawn's right - a stall is more than often followed by a larger than usual weight loss... so just keep your sights on the goal and don't fret ! xx

I used to have the 'only' mentality until I realised it made me miserable. Its not ONLY 2lbs, its 2lbs OFF, much better than 2lbs ON.
Steph xx

We all have stall weeks i've had loads. So many in fact that i've stopped weighing weekly. I'm going to do it every 6 weeks with the Health Care Assistant at my doctors...

2lbs is annoying when you see others losing massive 3 or 5lb losses but look at it this way! You've not felt hungry, you've not had to eat multi coloured days and no point counting... Have you started a exercise regime yet?

Keep the faith xx

Just think, before your op you would have been delighted with any loss :D Well done X

:wave_cry:At this present moment in time I couldn't agree more - just remind me I said that when i'm post-op;)

Lol, me too Poppet, Ill probably be here in a few weeks moaning Ive only lost a pound, you have permission to virtually slap me :D x

2lb is good, go to yr cupboards and lift a bag of sugar (full one!) u have just lost that from your body! well done keep going
ilona x

sound advice for us all.

You ladies are great!

Back