• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Not everyone wants to lose weight...

Miss Tickle

I saw this article and was struck at how very different her view of her size is to mine.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...m-Susanne-Eman-wants-to-be-heaviest-ever.html

I never get it that people who are surely going to die from their eating disorder, whether it be by eating too much or due to Anorexia ,are not seen as being really ill and in need of help regarding their mental health.
If she wasn't endangering her life then I think it would be okay for her to choose to be big and to choose her lifestyle,but she can't live long with a gain like this.
What do other people think?

Last edited:
Don't know what happened there but I've fixed it now :eek:)

Good luck to her she's going to need it.

What a shame. This really isn't a goal for life!

im gobsmacked. i serously dont understand how anyone would want to be fat.... i HATE MYSELF the way i look. the person i became all because i ate too much. the shame i put my children through at skol gates been the fattest mam there. the fun i miss with my kids because i cant ...well wont go swimming so kids dont get skitted. getting dressed in dark so hubby cant see me naked i know he sees me but im ashamed ..and the list goes on and on. god bless this woman as she will need it .
family i have told about bypass are all against it but to me this is my chance to become a family again to be able to live life as i should. i want to be a yummy mummy not a fat mummy : (((

I really dont understand why she would want to be that size let alone how long her life is going to last if she gets heavier. This lady is being selfish just thinking of herself and not the people around her like her children, what do they think I wonder? I believe rather than face having to lose all her weight she has chosen the easy option of keeping eating, unfortunatly this isnt going to help her family or let her be around to see her children grow up and have children of there own.

she needs help she is clearly mentally deranged if she thinks her main goal in life is to become the fattest woman......my goal in life to to stay alive aslong as possible for my family!!!!!! shes such a selfish woman and needs a straight jacket.this would combine to stop her killing herself eating so much crap!!!!!!
poor kids!!!!!!!!

Poor kids! I'm assuming she's no longer with the father (there's no mention of him) and she says she's been getting "more male attention" due to her size, but how is that affecting her children I wonder?
And I can't help thinking they're going to lose their mum while they're still young :-(

I read this yesterday and my poor head is still spinning, is she for real? she wants to be big for the attention from men. she eats 21,000 cals a day. o dear.

I just think it is sad.

She says "I should be 115st by age 41 or 42."

I doubt she will get to that age. It frightened me silly when I thought I wouldn't get far into my 50's.

Omg I cARnt believe she really wants to be that size I'm so unhappy at my size and it's not half the size of her how she can stuff all that in her greedy chops is beyond me she needs to wake up n see the damage she is doin to herself n most importantly her 2 sons bless them (A greedy selfish ***** springs to mind )

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

I've seen this article another way. I bet she is trying to get enough funds together to have surgery. I seriously don't believe anything she's said - there's something behind it. If this is the case, then clever girl!!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I read it and to be honest not all that shocked. Did any of you see the docu on channel 4 a few years back called "Fat girls and feeders"? If not see if you can find it online. It is unbelievable the mentality of the people who do this. The men as well as the women.

I agree she is completely selfish and am shocked a mother would act this way. But, she is not alone unfortunately. There are lots of woman like her out there. It is sad, and I do believe she has mental problems. I think you would have to. But, the problem is that the attention they get from "Feeders" becomes addicting. It gives the "fat girl" a bit of what they think it must be like to be "normal". I feel bad for her. This desire for that attention as negative as it can be is going to kill her and leave her children without a mother. Very sad!

She has a website and is all over the internet...

For me my children are everything. I can't imagine putting anything before them. Aside from the fact is that my fat has caused me so much pain, mentally and physically.:confused::confused::confused:

Last edited:
Back