• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Not long now

Laura b

2011 a new begginning
2 wks today I should b done and dusted and on that losers bench along with my friend Charmaine (chick1981) who's been on this journey with me and we have become friends after meeting at our surgeons appointment, and now we have same op date so our journey is truly together so excited, nervous, more excited though I think :-/ good luck to all having there surgery April hope it all goes well, as for u all already on the losers bench MOVE UP lol, thanks everyone for ur support and friendships without u lot I would deffo b more nervous than excited, thanks to my cousin sam too (sambucca) my true inspiration xx

all the best girlx not long now till u sit loser's bench lol

Good Luck! Hope your recovery is quick and your soon loosing weight and enjoying your new life x

aww Laura, I cant begin to tell you how excited I am for you. Cannot wait to see you start shrinking in size and growing in confidence. I just keep thinking about your dads bday party in October - you'll be skinny by then!!

Thanks mandy I do too lol wanna wear a dress Christmas :-/ we will see lol xx

Sambucca said:
aww Laura, I cant begin to tell you how excited I am for you. Cannot wait to see you start shrinking in size and growing in confidence. I just keep thinking about your dads bday party in October - you'll be skinny by then!!

Hopefully sam lol would love to wear a dress :-/ we will see and thanks hun we will have ti catch up soon xx

thanx gawjuss its so excitin :D i cant wait i felt my thighs 2day n they feel mre flabby cuz of losin weight quick but i lvit xxxxxxxxxxxx

well we r past the 2wk mark now only 13days 2 go xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Laura & Charmaine - Want to wish you both Good Luck and Best Wishes on your journey together. You are so lucky to have each other and can compare notes all along the way xx

Take care girls - started polishing the losers bench specially for you both xx

Love Kat x

thank u i knw we both feel really greatful that we have each other xxxxxxxxxxxxx

i wish you all the best for your up and coming op. im 4 days out now and still alittle sore but not regretted a moment of it. i wish you a speedy recovery.xxx

hi laura i had my gastric bypass last sat (april 9th) at spire parkway and it all went perfectly im now 6 days post op and life is good, theres still discomfort etc but ive got a new life. the staff at parkway are fantastic, u will be fine.best wishes michala xx:)

Back