• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Not long now

Lesley7575gold

Hi Sue & Gail..I am nervous but excited..and yes I am bloomin starvin on milk diet..I am mixing it with a low calorie diet as I am diabetic. We will have to do lunch when we have all had it done maybe a cup a soup!!!! It is great knowing people so close are gvoing through the same. I will keep you informed step by step xx:)

:D Hi lesley, is this your thread youve been looking for?? I know how you feel, i couldn't find my way around the site either :p
What i normally do is click on "forum jump" at the top of the page (in blue above) and scroll down until you see "Surgical weight loss", click on that and it will take you to a list of the latest threads.
Hope this helpsxxx

Hi Lesley - it will all be worth it and this time next year you will be slinky and all brand new. Milk diet is great isn't is????? lol coming to the end of my milk diet too and really looking forward to getting the op over with and being on the recovery road with warm liquids mmmm lol Hope everything goes good for you and look forward to hearing about you weight loss from the losers bench.

Sending hugs with fairy dust to keep you safe through your op and a speedy recovery afterwards xx

Thanks

Hi, thanks to everyone, especially the fairy dust..good luck topsy..i shall be thinking of you. gail & sue, can't wait to lunch!!!! I have started a blog on you tube called. Lesley Gastric Band Before. Let me know if you take a look! :wave_cry:

Hey Sue where have you been Ive been worried about you L.O.L how did it go today?? Ive been thinking about you and your appointment all day. :wave_cry:
:D Hi lesley, is this your thread youve been looking for?? I know how you feel, i couldn't find my way around the site either :p
What i normally do is click on "forum jump" at the top of the page (in blue above) and scroll down until you see "Surgical weight loss", click on that and it will take you to a list of the latest threads.
Hope this helpsxxx

liquid medication

Hi everyone, just thought I would let you know that if you are on any medication the hospital instructed me to get it in liquid form as I won't be able to swallow tablets. Hope your Dr is more helpful than mine. had a nightmare getting it so order early. 6 days till surgery...fear is leaving me a bit and excitement is kicking in!!!!!

Hi everyone, just thought I would let you know that if you are on any medication the hospital instructed me to get it in liquid form as I won't be able to swallow tablets. Hope your Dr is more helpful than mine. had a nightmare getting it so order early. 6 days till surgery...fear is leaving me a bit and excitement is kicking in!!!!!

Thought you were writing in code or do I need glasses LOL.
Geat idea about the the meds and ordering them early.

Lesley, you will soon be on the losing side.

Congrats!!!

Back