• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

not wls related but proud and wanted to share!

Tonibones10

Im Finally Getting There!
I made a wire tree and didn't think it was going to be any good, but I love it, :)

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

thats nice when you make something you can be proud of, well done xx

I thought I had put a picture on lol al do it now

Thanks hun

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120220_220104.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120220_220104.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 47
wow that is beautiful...well done girl:)

oh thats lovely!!! well done :) xxx

is it from a kit or is it a design? I want to try making one for when I have my new place...I'm quite creative and want to be a writer so intend to fill my space with ME:) lol think one of those would look gorgeous as a centre piece:)

I watched a video on YouTube and copied it its very easy to do, it was a necklace I took the beads from and the pot was just something I already had :) Xx yeah you should have a go, I would look gorgeous as a centre piece Xx

Wow fab. Just love crafting.used to be a craftophobe but I joined the Shireditch Sisters WI here in London & they got me into it. All very trendy now especially with Kirsty Allsop on TV popularising it again.
We gave a great Knit & Natter group in a trendy wine bar & have great fun stitching & *****ing.

That sounds ace, I love trying to make new things that's why I love making ATCs Xx

& YouTube great for showing how to make things too.

awsome...my daughter is trying to get me to join a couple of crafting groups here maybe I should go for it

Yeah you should :) I don't think there are any near me which is why I just make stuff for the sake of it Xx

Oh do try it. I love cross stitching now & Kirsty Allsop's latest craft book is a treat.
All my pals think I've gone mad as it is something I would never if tried but I am converted. Currently studying Ancient Egyptian textiles on a short course. Learnt how they weaves, spun & sowed their garments.

Google Knit the City for the trendy yarn storming craze sweeping the world & also Mr Crossstich's blog.

Well dun hun that's looks great ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back