• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

not really wls related but hey Ho ...

Tonibones10

Im Finally Getting There!
Hey hope your all well its my husbands 30th birthday today so been busy busy making a lovely dinner for him :) but for his special birthday I gave him ................ my cold Haha! .... I've also made a sample of the name cards I'm making for my sisters wedding (im doing the decs for the dinner and do) here a pic of my edible name cards! I'm so proud! ... and so happy today and can't wait to meet my surgeon tomorrow :) xxx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120116_205832.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120116_205832.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 50
Aw there lovely ;) good luck for 2moz Hun I met my surgeon 2day he was lovely n we've decided I'm having the sleeve ;) xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Your edible name cards are *too* cute -- looks like you have put a lot of work and effort into them !!!! :)

Tray3004 said:
Aw there lovely ;) good luck for 2moz Hun I met my surgeon 2day he was lovely n we've decided I'm having the sleeve ;) xx

Aw that's great they don't like offering that at my hospitals and I only have 1 option so my appointment will be in.... out .. lol should be about 20 mins tomorrow :) I hope my surgeon is nice :S Xx

I love the name cards.. they are so cute x

Good luck tomorrow, you will be fine as all the surgeons are lovely in Calderdale x

Sharonimo said:
Your edible name cards are *too* cute -- looks like you have put a lot of work and effort into them !!!! :)

Haha yeah it too about an hour to do that but it was the first I've ever made! N I have 60 to make omg! But not till April but just wanted to make sure they would be ok, Julia is the bride BTW lol my sis xxx

Jen1961 said:
I love the name cards.. they are so cute x

Good luck tomorrow, you will be fine as all the surgeons are lovely in Calderdale x

Awww thank you so much :) I can't wait to meet the surgeon it will feel abit more real after that Xx

stuckinafatsuit said:
They look very professional, really nice.
I was in awe of my surgeon i thought he was god!!!
Kim

Awww thank you so much! .... I can't wait to meet mine he is a god! At least he will be my saviour! Lol Xx

Mrs Quiggle said:
They are really super Toni. Very professional looking. Good luck with your appointment.

Aw bless you thank you, and thank you about tomorrow I feel like the journey is starting now I'm meeting the surgeon! :) Xx

Tonibones10 said:
Aw that's great they don't like offering that at my hospitals and I only have 1 option so my appointment will be in.... out .. lol should be about 20 mins tomorrow :) I hope my surgeon is nice :S Xx

Aw he will be Hun ull love him good luck ;) xx

Tray3004 said:
Aw he will be Hun ull love him good luck ;) xx

I just feel this is the proper start to the journey cos it feels official that there offering me this chance now actually speaking to the man who is going to change me life! I can't wait ... xxx

Wow you are so talented. The name cards are brilliant. Too good to eat lol.

Bet you don't sleep tonight lol. XxxxX

The surgeon was so nice and today went really well Xx

so pleased for you :) and the place card is beautiful, well done :) xxx

aaawwwww thank you! my sis said those exact words ... i was v impressed as that was my first attempt :):):):):) xx they have a whalnut whip for the body and malteeser as a head lol xxxx

your really clever hun xx

Back