• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Not related but wanted to share!

Cicca

My dad is 67 today, 7 years ago he was diagnosed with advanced prostate cancer. I began my journey the following year because I needed to but also because I wanted him to see me happy and healthy! Reached goal two years ago and my dream of still having dad around to see it!

View attachment 8400

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

how wonderful, i am really pleased for you - and for your dad.
my situation is similar in that my only sister [younger than me] died suddenly and unexpected last year and my parents [both in late seventies] have made me promise i won't die and leave them too!!
so, roll on my op on 03rd may - if i ever make a success of this damned cpap situation.
enjoy, enjoy, enjoy xx

mayamoo said:
I'm so zippy this brought tears to my eyes, very pleased for you honey xx

Thank you. I still get tearful when I think how miserable I was the day we found out about dad. It was rock bottom but he inspired me to carry on, he fought like a Trojan and I knew then if he could do it then I had to too.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Aaww that's so great huni , and brought tears to my eyes to I wish I had the chance before my mum died suddenly but her dying so young has made me determined not to Xx

Your dad looks so full of life (and a real cheeky chap!) I'm delighted you got both your wishes x

My partner has prostate cancer too, so I know it is a scary time which puts lots of things into perspective. Keep enjoying each other x

Back