• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Nothing!!!!

hsmel

That is what's on TV! Wednesdays are rubbish - or does anyone know if there is anything decent on any channel? I have digital and some sky channels but to be honest cant find anything particularly good tonight . . . .

I am watching the national Tele awards.

So am I in the background . . .

Yeah I know what you mean.

I don`t know why they don`t put something on worth watching on a Wednesday; always been a dire evening for tv.

What makes matters worse for me is I lost all the programmes I had saved on sky + as we had a power cut today. When I could`nt get it to work again I rang the customer help line; and to get it up and going again meant all my saved programmes were deleted - peed off to say the least!

Maybe we all will have to join a club or society!
How about you join me for a drink and we can have a meeting of grumpy old losers!

Help................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wheres that book I started last year?

Love Kat x

I have to agree, its my catch up on what I missed earlier on in the week so Casualty is the next one - just done Mondays Corrie.

Andrea
x

Well I got dishes and packed lunches out of the way,ironed my clothes for tomorrow,had a shower etc and I will have an early night!

I'm watching Crash Diets on Channel 4 +1

xxx

So glad its not just me that finds Wednesdays a bore. Think I might go jiggle my butt at a Zumba class if I could find one on a Wednesday. Knowing my luck Wednesdays will probably be french knitting, crochet and beginner russian!

Back