• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sky Atlantic

Katkit1

Not going anywhere!
Has anyone seen the ads for Sky Atlantic. Channel 108

It starts tonight; and may not be everyones cup of tea, but there were some series that I missed the start of and never followed them, as well as some new shows from the states.

For instance :

Start of the x files

Start of ER (don`t you just love a young George Clooney) sigh............:eek:

Thirtysomething Pilot

Six feet Under - Pilot

Prison Break (now series 4 episode 1)

Blue Bloods Pilot (with Tom Selleck)

As well as other programmes, there is also some movies for the movie buffs out there.

Have a look and see what is coming on through the week and see what you fancy. Trouble is I probably wont have time to watch that much with work. But I know some may be glad of some new entertainment.

Take care all xxx

Love Kat x

I love a George Clooney at any age:D. Thirtysomething was one of my favourite programmes - just loved it. I do not have Sky and doubt if Virgin will carry it which is a shame.

tranquil

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm George Clooney would do me fine now :cool:;)

I have never watched ER, so am recording it to watch. I am also recording Boardwalk for OH - its by the same people as Sopranos.

Im with you Vron never watched ER or Thirtysomething and look forward to seeing Boardwalk and Tom Selleck too.

Im absolutely devastated !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im a virgin media digital customer and its exclusive to Sky :eek: I really really wanted to watch Blue Bloods and Boardwalk Empire...thats right up my street! (I am stamping my foot to show my disgust!) :D XX

dotty im with you and tranquil, im with virgin, i wonder if they might be able to get it a bit later on. its a shame that sky do this, although i suppose you can understand it, they will hope to get some new customers i suppose. no good to us though is it? shucks

I hope they do get it soon Dawn....it looks like a really good channel and I believe virgin were in talks with Sky over it for some time but couldnt reach an agreement! Maybe they will in time :D XX

I hope they do get it soon Dawn....it looks like a really good channel and I believe virgin were in talks with Sky over it for some time but couldnt reach an agreement! Maybe they will in time :D XX

And no doubt we as the customers will be paying for it!!!

tranquil

I did and all it said was that they couldnt reach an agreement with sky over price etc so its exclusive to sky! (for now anyway) XX

I'm looking forward to the series with Sean Bean...oh what a hunk that man is!

I just re-negotiated with Sky and saved a whole heap of money. Funny how they can suddenly reduce their prices when you mention you might be leaving!

grace - me too - cant wait for game of thrones - was filmed just down the road from me

Back