• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

NUTTYNICKYS PRE OP DIET

nuttynicky

Well yesterday started my pre op diet, so to keep me going im going to post what ive had eaten

So yesterday i had

B tea, muller light
L ww soup
D oxo cube, muller light

2 glass of water, tea

I meant to have 4 ww soups 4 mullerlights 200ml milk to use in drinks.
Found it hard to have 4 soups 4 mullerlights but this option is better then drinking 4 pints of milk a day.

This is soo hard when you have to cook and clean up after your family it was soo tempting too pick at the food i was cooking but i done it first day over heres to the second

Ok day 2

B tea with sweetner mullerlight
L ww soup sf jelly
D soup mullerlight

Drinks had tea, coffee 2 glasses of water need to work on water intake.

Sent from my iPod touch using WLSurgery

nuttynicky said:
Ok day 2

B tea with sweetner mullerlight
L ww soup sf jelly
D soup mullerlight

Drinks had tea, coffee 2 glasses of water need to work on water intake.

Sent from my iPod touch using WLSurgery

Keep up the good work Hun it's so worth it x

Keep it up Nicky :)

I did 4 ww soups and 4 muller light yoggies.. It gets easier as you get in a routine, i looked forward to my banana custard muller light yoghurt for breakfast and coconut one mid afternoon. Soups were a bit harder to space out so ended up having 2 for lunch and 2 for dinner..

All the best

Nicky xx

Keep it up Nicky :)

I did 4 ww soups and 4 muller light yoggies.. It gets easier as you get in a routine, i looked forward to my banana custard muller light yoghurt for breakfast and coconut one mid afternoon. Soups were a bit harder to space out so ended up having 2 for lunch and 2 for dinner..

All the best

Nicky xx

Thanks nicky, ive been having 2 soups at a time otherwise its just too much. I didnt know they do a custard mullerlight i will try that one if i can find it haven't seen it at my tescos.

Nicky x

Ok day 3 over and done with..........

B tea mullerlight
L ww soup
D ww soup mullerlight

Had 2 cups of tea, 4 glasses of water and a cup of oxo cube,

Yesterday was day 4..I'm not feeling hungery but it's hard still when you have to cook for the rest of the family ummmm it smells good:)

B tea, mullerlight
L ww soup mullerlight
D ww soup

Had 3 glasses of water, 4 cups of tea, 2 pieces of sf gum

Keep going hune u can do it. Just think of the prize ahead. Keep busy is my advise.

Thanks hun,

I have set my eyes on the prize and soon will be on the losers bench ( never thought i would be saying that:))

oops have not posted for a few days been really busy with work and home life, so i'm on day 9 of pre op diet and its going well. Yesterday felt hungery for the first time but managed to over come that and cooking dinner for the family is getting easier i just keep my eye on that prize :) Only 5 days left on diet I CAN DO THIS....

Sounding perfectly on-track! Well done.
I was sent the sheet with the various options - they all look rather scary!
I need to start early Dec... which means no Xmas parties! (It also means that Xmas "dinner" will be clear soup! But its all worth it, next year this time you and I will be approaching our 1 year anniversary, and hopefully shopping for a sparkly new Xmas outfit... in a much smaller size!!)

Good luck - and keep us posted!

xx

nickynoodles, just a quik question, how cum ur having balloon then bypass at such a low weight, i thought that was for the super morbidly obese? im just curious as im thinkin through my options?

Hi karida

It wasnt my choice to have a balloon, i went in for a bypass operation and woke up with a balloon. Surgeon tried to do operation but my liver was too large and it wasnt safe to carry on, so i have balloon for 6 months to loose a bit of extra weight.
The trouble is now i feel i have no restriction and i am eating more. I will know more what is happening when i go back in december.

Nicky xx

Thanks guys count down is differently on;)

Hi karida

It wasnt my choice to have a balloon, i went in for a bypass operation and woke up with a balloon. Surgeon tried to do operation but my liver was too large and it wasnt safe to carry on, so i have balloon for 6 months to loose a bit of extra weight.
The trouble is now i feel i have no restriction and i am eating more. I will know more what is happening when i go back in december.

Nicky xx
ahhhhhhhhh i see, so the liver shrinkin diet didnt work on u then?

Hi, that was really interesting for me to read, as I am still pre-op, and am considering my options. Well done for being focused, I am sure the operation is a big enough incentive to not give in.

Back