• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

O/T I was at the Doctors .

margaretmc

Hi everybody
I was at the Doctors this morning getting my bloods done for the Diabetic clinic . And I was talking to the nurse about the surgery and she said do you have to go to England to get it done and I said yes to Charing Cross . She said Gosh I use to work there in the 70s in the sex change ward , I said hope to God they dont make a mistake and send me there .:8855::8855:I`v got enough probs without adding to them . Take care .
Margaret xx

lol well i do think men have an easier life sometimes !

Hi everybody
I was at the Doctors this morning getting my bloods done for the Diabetic clinic . And I was talking to the nurse about the surgery and she said do you have to go to England to get it done and I said yes to Charing Cross . She said Gosh I use to work there in the 70s in the sex change ward , I said hope to God they dont make a mistake and send me there .:8855::8855:I`v got enough probs without adding to them . Take care .
Margaret xx

Oh my...let's hope they don't.....you better use the post-it-note for sure so they get the message.

(((hugs)))

hmmm...interesting thought...would you be as bothered about being overweight if you were a man?? im not sure myself....probably x

:D lol marge u dont wanna wake up with no bapps an a cork lol :eek:

liz x

:8855: ha! That made me chuckle! :p

Back