• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Dated for surgery ?

Think it means you're getting your surgery date soon hun:D:D

date soon i would think.xx

I would think that it means that they are in the process of planning more surgery dates and you will be among it!!! woohooo, guess you dont have to wait too much longer for a date!!!! let us know as soon as you know xxx

yep sounds good to me looks like your on the next list of surgery slots!!

woooooo hoooooo marge, its been a long wait for ya hun but it will be worth it x

liz x

I would have thought it ment what everyone else is saying, that you will be getting your operation date very soon!!

eeeeeeek! How exciting!!

:) xxxxx

congrats marge xxx

Brilliant news Margaret, hopefully the surgery date will be soon :woohoo: and great news about the pregnancy :), really pleased for you x x

Hi Everybody
I`v just got off the phone with Charing Cross and was told that I`m getting dated for surgery . I didnt want to look thick and ask but what does dated for surgery mean :confused: but can someone please tell me . Take care .
Margaret xx

Oh Margaret that sounds like very good news to me hun...
I would imagine it means that they are looking diaries to give you a slot.

Well done.

And congratulations on becoming a nana again too.

(((hugs)))

Oh Margaret, you are gonna get that date soon. Oh fantastic news I'm really really pleased for you as you are a little angel and deserve this so very much.
Lv Jen x

Back