• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

O/T Ryanair have cheap flights .

I flew to ireland at the weekend and the flights were both 99p but with the extra charges and airport taxes it was almost £80 ryanair even charge you £5 per flight for the pleasure of paying them:(

i also found the same with all the extra charges works out expensive.

I paid £5 return to Belguim (we went to brugge) in March. Took my luggage on the plane with me so didnt have to pay anything else. But when we landed we had to get a bus in to Brussels £22 each return then the train from Brussels to Brugge £57 return. Be careful flying Ryan air some of there airport are miles away from where you think you are going lol

I've just booked four tickets to Alicante in Nov at £15 each way. It is a saving but only if you only take hand luggage. They certainly sting you on hold luggage if your not carefull.

Now you have no excuse about coming to ours for your tea Margie,Id even pick you up from the airport!!! Maz x

wish i could fit in an airplane seat....... i'd happily pay full price lol

I have managed to get flights for 5 of us to Dublin for 10p (total, 1p per person each way), NO extra charges. If you use hand luggage, don't take the insurance, don't pay to check in online or for priority booking and pay by VISA or VISA electron they don't charge you. Can't seem to see any bargains for early december Newcastle to Dublin tho, which is what I am looking for now.

I flew to ireland at the weekend and the flights were both 99p but with the extra charges and airport taxes it was almost £80 ryanair even charge you £5 per flight for the pleasure of paying them:(

YAYAYAYAYAYAY thanks marg, I just got return flights to dublin for me daughters birthday for 4p return and no taxes, free online check in etc.........................thanks sooooooooooooooo effing much !!!!!!!! Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

MeJulie xx

Yep, unfortunately that is low cost airlines for you...even Thomson do it.

All flights basically cost this small amount of money, but as you say Jason, it's the airline/airport taxes that bump it all up...Plus the tour operator or airline can bump these prices up too.

The other thing is, some companies will buy up many seats on a flight and sell them to you at a higher price than they paid for them....always best to try going through the airline or tour operator who's flight you want to take.

On my system at work I can get the same flights in 2 different ways...there can be a 100% mark up on one over the other...same seat, same airline, same plane.

(((hugs)))

I booked 2 flights to Girona (Barcelona) yesterday for 4p... No check in charges or credit card charges as I used my Electron card. We will take our hand luggage which is 10kg each and you can get alot in a bag as we did it in March. Will get the bus/shuttle at around £15 return each to the Costa Brava and the hotel is £180 half board if we choose to use that hotel.

Back