• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

off bread ... pre op starts in 2 days

Maura

so on wednesday i begin my fat free diet. I have decided that tomorrow i will go off bread. i love my bread and i know once i go off it, i will get migraines. so I think the best thing to do is go off it now (ok tomorrow...) and be able to cope with migraines and be able to take whatever pain relief i can (as u know i have no pain barrier). so then when my operation comes and goes i will already have overcome the withdrawal symptoms. then my fat free diet starts on wednesday so will keep u posted xx
(feeling really positive today - bring it on lol)

monday - know its only 210 pm, but normally by this stage i have had 2 rounds of toast (for breakfast), today i had cereal, and sandwiches (for lunch), i have had breast of chicken with salad.. i am still in positive form. Dreadin wednesday when i go on to the fat free... but its all good

Well done for not having any bread today. It will all be worth it when you have had you op.

its only one day... and thats always the easiest... more days to come... fat free diet starts wed... :(

You will be fine. Just think of it like this:

BREAD = CARBS = FATTY LIVER = NO OPERATION = FAT FOREVER!

Day 2 off bread... all well. my fat free diet starts tomorrow... should be ok, i have really restricted myself these past 2 days so hopefully it will be ok.... roll on 2 weeks

well done hon. Bread is my favourite food! I will mourn it terribly lol. Good luck on the fat free diet.

Good Luck Maura you can do it :vibes:x

Back