• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Off Topic Chinese Astrology

wildchild

Hi, I know its off topic but I'm fasinated by Chinese Astrology, as I find people are so much like there given animal sign esspecially when coupled the their western star signs.

I'm a Fire Monkey and also Libra born on the cusp of Virgo. A few things about the Fire Monkey are, love playing games, live life at full pelt but a perfectionist ( don't know how I get that one as I've been an overweight fat cow for years lol). I love to be the centre of attention and a practical joker who loves to make people laugh. I love company apparently ( news to me) I live on my own lol.

If you want to know what you are just give me your dob and I'll tell you a few things about your charactor.

Its all for fun nothing seriuos.:)

Good luck Victoria x

Fascinated! 7/4/78

Hi Paula, Your an Earth Rooster

you have great charm and quiet nature, intelligent but not in academic sense but buy careful observation, a continuing desire to better yourself. very fixed attitude to life and hate change. stubborn, you like to keep your options open. like comfort and security, hard worker.

That should do for now let me know if I'm correct on not all but most things. Victoria x

wildchild said:
Hi Paula, Your an Earth Rooster

you have great charm and quiet nature, intelligent but not in academic sense but buy careful observation, a continuing desire to better yourself. very fixed attitude to life and hate change. stubborn, you like to keep your options open. like comfort and security, hard worker.

That should do for now let me know if I'm correct on not all but most things. Victoria x

Bang on, especially the stubborn bit. Thank you x

hi all , This may take me a little time to get through them all with a senopsis. If you would prefer it I can give you each what you are and then look up your chinese sign on the web and come and tell us on here if the old chinese astrologers were correct about your Character. Victoria x

Belly dancer you are a Fire Rooster interestiing (to me especially. Victoria x

you are detimed and succesful you manage your own resouses well and also those of your dependants. complex thinker, like taking chances. make right choices in given circumstances, you don't act on spur of the moment decisions. careful with personal finances, you love to chat to people. They are just a few traites. Victoria x

Last edited:
Sar 2567 you are a Fire Snake.Victoria x

wow your a hot one, you are not afraid to let people know you don't like then as you'll ignore them completely,lash out verbally, deep thinker, hit the target every time with people you dislike, demure, sauve,successful in business,reactive relationships,don't like hypocrisy,adventurer but in a vehicle rather than walking, good at motivating others, infectious enthusiasm. like to sellyourself as the best thing around.

Last edited:
Sam you are an Earth Goat. Victoria x

your very patiant, very quiet but determined, hard worker, lucky, love fine arts, not materialistic, love beautiful things, insecure sometimes,secure home life very important, you love a steady and satisfying relationship, happier in adult life than childhood, good health but an exsessive worrying, love your food.

Last edited:
Claire you are an Earth Horse, Victoria x

like to stand on the fringes but can certainly be motivated when required, love travel' love old histrical sight and sightseeing in general, love to be inbed eatly but like to be up in the morning, like music and poetry, love steady existance and gooder listener, a mine of information.

don't forget to come back and let us all know on here if you are true to character

Last edited:
:gimi: Do me! Do me! :gimi: :D
Mine birthday is 5/5/1967
Can you tell me hubbys as well 16/3/1961

You can just tell me what the signs are and I can go look it up for myself if its going to take up too much of your time.:D
Is there a certain web site that you use?

9/7/67 thanks

08/11/68 thanks

Back