• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Off Topic Chinese Astrology

Hi, I know its off topic but I'm fasinated by Chinese Astrology, as I find people are so much like there given animal sign esspecially when coupled the their western star signs.

I'm a Fire Monkey and also Libra born on the cusp of Virgo. A few things about the Fire Monkey are, love playing games, live life at full pelt but a perfectionist ( don't know how I get that one as I've been an overweight fat cow for years lol). I love to be the centre of attention and a practical joker who loves to make people laugh. I love company apparently ( news to me) I live on my own lol.

If you want to know what you are just give me your dob and I'll tell you a few things about your charactor.

Its all for fun nothing seriuos.:)

Good luck Victoria x

Hi all,
One of the main points of this little game is to see if the Chinese Astrologers got it write or almost right about your Character. Paula is the only one to have come back so far, so if you can't be bothered to come back with some replies I can't be bothered to go and looking up anymore. Victoria x:(

You have only just given me mine & as soon as I can get on a lappy I will look it up & report back . Maybe some people have not seen your reply yet

Belly dancer you are a Fire Rooster interestiing (to me especially. Victoria x

you are detimed and succesful you manage your own resouses well and also those of your dependants. complex thinker, like taking chances. make right choices in given circumstances, you don't act on spur of the moment decisions. careful with personal finances, you love to chat to people. They are just a few traites. Victoria x

Spot on LOL managing my dependants resources & complex thinker got me into big trouble last week. All worked out well though. Thx a million .

I have looked at mine ( can't cut & paste as I am on phone ) the goat part is spot on , the fire part is way off mark

wildchild said:
Sar 2567 you are a Fire Snake.Victoria x

wow your a hot one, you are not afraid to let people know you don't like then as you'll ignore them completely,lash out verbally, deep thinker, hit the target every time with people you dislike, demure, sauve,successful in business,reactive relationships,don't like hypocrisy,adventurer but in a vehicle rather than walking, good at motivating others, infectious enthusiasm. like to sellyourself as the best thing around.

Oh Victoria, I so wish it wasn't me but in so many ways it is! Even the wife laughed. I am definitely not scared to tell Someone when I think they are out of order or hypocritical! Never been much of a walker even before I broke my back and got my 'wheels.' I like to think I am a motivator but hopefully able to see that I am not the best thing around!

Thank you do much for doing this, really interesting. What would my wife be? 30/4/79

Thanks Victoria ... about 50% true I think ... all the good points of course :D:D

Hardworking, resourceful, courageous and talented, Roosters are self-assured people. They possess powerful personalities and are notoriously dominant. In groups they are vivacious, amusing and popular. But Roosters can be conceited creatures, vain and boastful, with a strong egotistical need to constantly be the center of attention. Excellent at small talk, they can be the life of any party. Roosters are talkative types, outspoken, frank, open, honest -- but a little too blunt at times. A polished debater and able to cogently refute any opinion, the Rooster is a talented polemicist, and could be an excellent journalist or writer. With the Rooster's dedication to work well done, he or she would also make a good economist or a gifted administrator.

These people are born organizers, refined and elegant. They are tidy-minded and like to keep everything neat and shipshape. Their affairs will be all in order, accounts up to the minute and documents systematically filed away. They function best in an environment where everything is organized and their schedules programmed. When it comes to making decisions of any kind, Roosters prefer to carefully consider all sides of a situation before coming to a conclusion. In conflicts, Roosters will push to the extreme but flee before open hostilities break out. Their reflective and analytical abilities sometimes get the better of them. They must constantly question their point of view to ascertain its validity.

The management of finances is perhaps their strength, both on a private and professional level. When it comes to money, Roosters are prudent and careful. They are brilliant managers of other people's money; financial advisers, bank managers, and accountants would all do well to be born in the Year of the Rooster. The Rooster has the reputation of finding money in the most unlikely places, like drawing blood from a stone. In Vietnam they say that, thanks to the strength of his beak and claws, the Rooster can find a worm in a desert. This metaphor goes a long way to explain the continual and restless activity that characterizes him.

The Rooster man likes to be in the company of women, among whom he can show off, shine, swagger and generally demonstrate what a clever fellow he is. However, he rarely goes out for a night with the boys; men bore him to extinction. His Hen counterpart also likes the company of other women -- that's not to say that men bore her! -- and she chooses those professions which keep her constantly in touch with them.

The Rooster will touch the heights and depths during the three phases of his life, business-wise as well as romantically. He will go from poverty to riches, from ideal love to the most sordid of emotional entanglements. The Rooster's old age will be happy, however.

Legend has it in the East that two Roosters under the same roof make life intolerable for everyone else.

Under the influence of the Fire element, he may be a shooting star. He is vigorous, highly motivated and authoritative, able to operate independently, with great precision and skill, although he can also be temperamental, overdramatic and nervous at times.He is strongly principled and single-minded in his pursuit of success, displaying above average managerial skills. Diligent and intense, he abides fanatically by his own views, conducting his own research, unmoved and unswayed by the opinions or feelings of others.

Hi victoria im a fire goat born 30/12/67 and prefer an uncomplicated and easy life free of conflict or problems which is so true!

Kim

Sorry to disapoint you Wendy I'm a Fire Monkey. I find them so very true of myself. Some of my traits are I'll never give up, get knocked back but keep climbing the tree until I'm at the top, love fun, practical joker, love making people laugh and like to be centre of attention. Thats some of them anyway.

It is really good fun to play and can be great fun in the office or other work places if you have access to the internet. You can really find out what makes people tick and are able to get the best out of each person, brilliant for getting teams to pull together, great motivational tool. Victoria x

Last edited:
wildchild said:
Claire you are an Earth Horse, Victoria x

like to stand on the fringes but can certainly be motivated when required, love travel' love old histrical sight and sightseeing in general, love to be inbed eatly but like to be up in the morning, like music and poetry, love steady existance and gooder listener, a mine of information.

don't forget to come back and let us all know on here if you are true to character

I would say yes all the points are very true about me...I like to think I'm motivational. ( well I should be with my job lol) but if I can get away with doing nothing then I will lol.... Yes I love travelling.. When I'm abroad I can stand just sunbathing.. I need to explore my resort and see what's going on. I love early nights.. In bed now actually.. However I am not an early person.. Can't think, sometimes don't know how I drive to work I'm so angry lol.... I love music.. All sorts, festivals, clubs, concerts, classical... I play violin, cello and sax.. Dunno about the poetry tho.. However I can string a rhyme together :) .... I tend to just plod along in life.. I reached my goals when I was young so I just see everyday as it comes... I am a good listener.. Too good fed up of other peoples issues sometimes... Oooh a mine of information... I have lots of stories :)

Thanks Hun xx

Back