• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

oh dear the sales :)

angiemason

well I have been to Lancaster today first time for months bought 7 tops from bhs, a dress from monsoon, a skirt from river island,a pair of shoes from Clark.s, all clothes size 12 :) :) shoes 5 1/2 instead of wide 6 , johns at work at the moment so have time to make him a nice tea before I hit him with fashion show ha ha ( and the bill ) xxx size 26/28 last year whatever has gone on in the last year health wise ups and downs it's so worth it xx

wahooooooooooooo yayyy must feel great size 12 wow enjoy them hun very well deserved. xx

Glad to hear you had so much fun, Angie!

I have tried to curb myself buying any more clothes recently as I have stuck at sixe 18 for a while now (over a month -- gee whizz a real long time in the life of a WLS person !!).

Have told myself NO MORE CLOTHES until I reach size 16 ...... altho somehow I have let shoes and handbags slip this rule (wooops !!!).

I took ages deciding if I was 12 or 14 it still sticks in my mind are some sizes smaller than the label :) so tried some on , still not got a red dress yet monsoon had a beautiful one but not my size no way would I attempt a 10 :) I've never been a shoe person just comfy would do but my son gave me some money for my birthday yesterday and I thought why not :) handbags are of course essentials :)

Go for it Hun, I'm curbing my buying now as I have a wardrobe full of things that fit & some that are to big I just need to lose another stone max to hit healthy weight & bmi. So unless that takes me down to a size 8 I'm fine for clothes now, unless I see something spectacular of course. Once I get my new insoles new shoes will be the order of the day having got 2 new pairs of leather boots last weekend from Clarks rather than the old size 6 ultra wide EEE fittings. I love this new shape wobbly bits & all.

Good for you! I'm sure he won't mind when he sees how good you look in them.

Gotta love the sales ;) x

Fantastic! sounds so exciting. I've stopped myself buying for a while as I got carried away but once I'm maintaining I fear for my bank balance lol. Enjoy! :) x

the boots in my picture are the first I've ever had my friend bought them for Christmas for me :) she was Fed up seeing me in wooly tights and court shoes , triple eee thank God they're no more xxx wobbly bits and all its worth it :)

this last post made me giggle. ive tried all sizes extre wide extra e's the lot this year n sent them all back. none fit. so the one thing i will deffo enjoy buying next year is some boots that fit my calf's aswell as my little foot size of 4. lol

Back