• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How NOT to use your bypass tool

Wow, what an emotional journey you've had...sending you lots of best wishes. Thanks for sharing xx

Welcome back Alia, your posts are always so inspirational because you tell it like it is. You haven't failed at all you have been badly let down with a lack of professional support for your issues. You had to deal with these as well as your old issues with food. I am so glad that you are back on track and I wish you all the very best for the future. Sending you a big hug and loads of love.

Don't be a stranger, we are always here if you need anything and there is a huge slimming world section on the main minimins forum.

Hope the rest of the family is well, I bet haydar is even cuter and checkier than ever. x x x x

Hi Terry

Every one is doing fine, busy with life, you know how it is - Haydar is amazing, he'll be 3 in November and keeps me well and truely busy.

I regularly post on the SW forum, it's a huge help to me and every one there is a huge support.

Glad to see you are doing so well, you must be feeling fantastic!!

You have had a really rough time, i totally feel for you. I am so sorry about your miscarriage.

Great news that you are back on track, I hope it continues to go well.

Rxx

Thank you Alia for posting your story and for your courage and honest. It really does reinforce the importance of aftercare after surgery. It also proves that WLS is a long term help as I for one worry about putting the weight back on after a period of time - although 'help' is the right word as its really down to our own efforts. You are a success because the weight is coming off and have learnt what works for you. I hope your problems are now over x

Hiya i remember you from your return visit and felt your pain so bad x im so pleased things are going so well but sorry you had to go through the pain to get back to this point. The bypass helps with weight loss but does not sort the problems we all have that have got us to the place where we have to resort to such drastic measures, i know i still battle on the daily with my weight issues but keep pushing on this for sure is not the easy way out. Good luck with your journey Alia and thank you for coming back on and letting us know your back on track and doing fantastic x

So sorry to hear about all the problems you have had with your weight loss journey, and your misscarriage. So glad you have now turned the corner, and send you very best wishes for the rest of your journey.

Thanks for being so honest.

I am a pre op so it's good to read your story. We need to know the reality of what we are about to embark on. So thank you again for sharing.

Good luck with your journey!
x

What an inspirational person you are, to beable to get back on track after everything that has happened to you, stay strong for your babies and think to the future big well done to you xxxx

thanks for sharing your story

Thank you for sharing your story :)

Hi Alia welcome back hun, thanks for sharing your story as its good for people to see sides of wls x

Well done on the post and pointing out some of the down falls of WLS
One point you have mentioned is you did/ Could not attend your 1st pre op meeting. Maybe they could have found out what the problem was and save you all the grief.
Just goes to show that at the first sign of trouble contact the team
Hope all goes well for you in the future, keep us posted
Thank You and Good Luck

Back