• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Oh my gosh, I have my date!

Ines4C

Hi all, just got my operation date! It's the 15th of April!! I'm going to start the liver shrinking diet one week tomorrow! I'm so excited, almost bouncing off the ceiling, but also a little anxious and slightly overwhelmed. I just can't believe its that close!! Just wow!

Hi all, just got my operation date! It's the 15th of April!! I'm going to start the liver shrinking diet one week tomorrow! I'm so excited, almost bouncing off the ceiling, but also a little anxious and slightly overwhelmed. I just can't believe its that close!! Just wow!
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Yeyyyyyyy! Congrats! That seems like an awful long pre-op diet though - is that when they told you to start it?

They say that they do that with all people who have a BMI over 50. IT IS KIND OF LONG, AND I DREAD IT, BUT IT'S WORTH IT IN THE END.

Oh I see! You'll be fine :) Like others say knowing it should be for the last time makes it slightly easier!

I should be fine, if I find a way off distracting myself from wanting food. Lol. Thanks for all the encouragement and support.

Thrilled for you xx

Aww congrats I hope every think went well in your op and every thing has gone well since which wls did you decided on if you don't mind me asking am get my band next month can't wait :)

Lol guys this post was ages ago! Actually my op went very well, so has my recovery and everything since. I had a gastric bypass done and have lost about five stone since. Its absolutely worth it, if you are prepared to work with it.

Omg congrats that amazing :) how long it it take you to heal after your op
I was pretty much healed up after two to three weeks... Was tired for the first month or so, partly due to the anesthetic and partly due to low calory intake.

Am really not looking forward to that part everyone say different people heal in different times am hoping I'll be lucky I have told work I need 2weeks off just waiting to hear back from them it you take your as holiday or sickness

I was neither working nor at college at that time, that was on purpose so I could focus on the op and the routine after it. Hope you can get it sorted, good luck with everything. X

Back