• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I have got my op date :D

witchingmoon

I have got my op date 15th November am so excited. The only problem is my iron test came back at 8.4 (only gone up 0.5 in 2 months) they said it needed to be 11 may let me get away with 10.5 so I am going to see a doctor on Tuesday and beg they help I believe there is an injection they can give me.
I am worried about the iron level stoping the op but so excited to have a date :party0049:

Great news on your op date and there is an iron infusion injection they can give you to get you ready for surgery.

Good luck!!! xx

Woohoo that's great witchy, so pleased for you :) xxx

from me phone :D

Ah well done, when you go and see your doctor tell him or her u aren't leaving without the iron injections or tablets. U could always just eat bowls of liver but I'd stick with demanding or begging for ur doctors help.

I hope all goes well on the day for u fingers crossed x

We are surgery twins ;) x x

Great news, really pleased for you. Stop drinking tea, it interferes with the absorption of iron, drink a small glass of fruit juice with every iron rich meal too.

Yep sweetie, there are a couple of things to try before your op would be at risk. Injections are the next in line & usually work so don't panic. They brought me up from 6.3 in 8 weeks. Good luck, sugar xxx :)

We are surgery twins ;) x x

Yay it's so exciting isn't it I feel like a kiddy at Yule lol.

I have been eating iron rich foods and taking iron tonic got tablets also have been doing all this since August. I will be begging for injection as this op is so important x

Hope it all goes well :) x

Back