• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Oh!

Amrac1

Weight loss in a bit of a stall at the moment. No loss for nearly 2 weeks. Despite increasing workouts. Couldnt really understand what was going on but tryed to stay calm. Kept telling myself that 11 stone weight loss was massive and I had done well. Managed to get a size 14 skirt on on Sunday - tight but it did up! Still no weight loss.
Then today went to the gym for a health assessment and found out that since 0ct 1st I have lost 4% fat content!(now 28.5% of me is fat content - apparently for my age and build it should be between 22 and 28%) Lean muscle has increased slightly as well. This is good news I think! I dont really understand the numbers though!!!!!!!
Then personal trainer said that I was the highest fat loser in the gym over a 4 week period that he has known about. Now that I understand!
So on reflection in the last 4 weeks 2 1/2 kgs down is ok. Prehaps I need to start measuring myself rather than just focusing on those bxxxxxxx scales.
Sorry a bit garbled but its how my brain is working at the moment!

It's sounding good to me, and 11 stone weight loss is nothing short of awesome! Well done on an amazing achievement!

You have done fabulously Amrac and your size 14 will soon be too loose i am sure xx

ps, congrats on being the gyms biggest loser :) xxx

Brilliant work. The fat content in your body is brilliant...and the fact your lean muscle has increased too means you are working hard :)

Evidentially the average women in GB is now a size 16, so you are below that ....... well done.

Muscle also weight more than fat so its great news really, oh and well done for staying calm over this and not panicking.:)

Back