• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ok this is going to sound like an odd question....

well i spose i'll have to wear my contact lenses then, or will my eyeballs shrink too? lol

lol nooo but i keep getting told my eyes are huge. must of been the fat bags around them. Funnily enough my contacts have been fine its just my sight deteriorating with age thats causing me problems 3 prescriptions in 18 months !!!:(

according to the optician i have curvy eye balls, wonder if they will go skinny too hehe :)

Something strange has also happened to me, my contact lenses used to be so uncomfortable but now are comfortable , it feels like I have lost weight off my eyelids!!!!

Something strange has also happened to me, my contact lenses used to be so uncomfortable but now are comfortable , it feels like I have lost weight off my eyelids!!!!
blimey thats good lol i have stigmatism in both eyes so i hope my lenses still fit lol

Yes definitely, people keep saying to me "I can't believe how much your head and face have shrunk" (it makes me think OMG how big wa my head LOL). Also my shoes are getting too big for me as well, but we don't need any excuses to buy more shoes lol x

Back