• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG am leaving tomorrow

Yeaaaaaaaaa, it's so unreal, what op are you having????

It isn't real yet am totally wetting myself as it's my first time at hospital xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hey Haley how you doing? We are big fat losers now YIPEE - I feel great - going into Brussels today and back home tomorrow evening. Bring it on.xxx

Hey just to let u all know iv had massive complications abs had a massive bleed I had to go bk to surgery to about getting sorted iv been in icc since Tuesday but have made it to the ward tonight so can watch the tele which will help pass the time

Will update once home xx

Sorry you have had a rough time Haley I hope you are ok and heading home soon, take care x

Hey just to let u all know iv had massive complications abs had a massive bleed I had to go bk to surgery to about getting sorted iv been in icc since Tuesday but have made it to the ward tonight so can watch the tele which will help pass the time

Will update once home xx

hello pet omg poor you, but you will be fine, i had a internal bleed had to have 4 pints of blood but 5 wks later feeling ok dont forget to mention about vit b12 injections as you will need those especially with your bleed take care keep me informed xxxxxxxx

Hi hun

So sorry you didn't had a smooth journey through surgery but I hope you're well on the way to recovery now.

Take care hun.

Am feeling human today probs 80% myself but my drain port has started leaking and I don't know why

Thank u xxx

Haylz6 said:
Am feeling human today probs 80% myself but my drain port has started leaking and I don't know why

Thank u xxx

Poor you :-( you've been through a really rough time! Are you still in hospital? Xx

Give the hospital a ring to put your mind at rest. I've got a lovely bariatric nurse that I can call or email when I'm worried about anything.
Have you got the same? Xx

Yea a have, iv just re-wrapped the port site n looks like the strips to pull it together were doing actually pulling it apart so my dad re did them n wrapped it bk up as he's a first aider, if it doesn't settle my tonight am going to my local hospital xx

Back