• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

September Surgery

nannynoonarnay

Hi, my name is Lorraine and I am having my gastric bypass tomorrow 14th September, getting nervous now but I know its the right thing to do, did mixture of low carb and slimfast as I have a cupboard full of the stuff for pre op but I don't feel as though I have done as well as I hoped I would, I am also having a hernia repair so two for the price of one, i'm ready for hospital now house clean and bag packed (new dressing gown and slippers lol why do we do that) anyway panic is setting in as I have got shellac on my nails and never gave it a thought and it needs to be off today as I'm at hospital at 07.00 in the morning typical though, knew that I would forget something. Having my op at Aintree Hospital. Good luck everybody that is having surgery in September.

Loving the Loop

best of luck tomorrow

squirl

Good luck for tomorrow Lorraine

pinkcere

Good Luck and just don't panic.

BFB

Good luck Lorraine :)

los in it

All the very best for your wls
See you on the losers bench very soon!

trendywendy

Good Luck
had MGB on 11th so 3 days in, not feeling too bad
I slept like a top the first 2 days and was out of it then woke feeling loads better
all the best xx

trendywendy

Hi Lorraine
You are probably in the sleepy phase
I'm 4 days post op and back home
Let us know how you're feeling x

CANKSTER

Best of luck and let us know how you get on x

trendywendy

How are you doing Lorraine
hope all is well x

mrsb1

Just paid rest of money to Fred. Started pre op diet. Looks like this is really happening. Oh dear lord what am I doing???? Lol thank god for you guys xxxx
Clock ticking.........12 days and counting arghhhhh

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

trendywendy

It'll fly mrsB
Once that pre op starts time speeds up
You'll be fine
We're all here for you xx