• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

September Surgery

Haha sat in airport being judgemental already, looking at people thinking "a bacon roll and a large glass of wine really?" While smugly eating boiled egg drinking mint tea. Oh how things have changed already lol. Hope resolve continues x

Haha sat in airport being judgemental already, looking at people thinking "a bacon roll and a large glass of wine really?" While smugly eating boiled egg drinking mint tea. Oh how things have changed already lol. Hope resolve continues x

Keep us posted Mrs b xx

Thankyou for all of your good wishes, I'm still quite sore but not too bad, everything went well and the thing I am struggling with is medication that Forcival is dreadful plus all my blood pressure tablets don't taste so nice crushed in water either. but only for a month I think. I'm even managing my own fragmin injections without any problems.

Thankyou for all of your good wishes, I'm still quite sore but not too bad, everything went well and the thing I am struggling with is medication that Forcival is dreadful plus all my blood pressure tablets don't taste so nice crushed in water either. but only for a month I think. I'm even managing my own fragmin injections without any problems.

Well done nannynoonarnay
Welcome to the losers bench
You'll feel better every day
I'm 7 days post surgery and feel better every day x

Oops sending from my phone I can't see what I type so sorry for repetition there Lorraine
Suppose it confirms the daily improvement lol x

Aww so glad everything went well for you. Hope you don't mind me asking but how did you find Aintree? I'm having a bypass there in 11 days xx

Back