• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG I have a date!

This is great news Jackie. I am genuinely really pleased to read this. Especially with the worry endoscopy at the outset this has all turned out wonderfully.

I am only 2 weeks ahead and will be very keenly following your progress. Thanks for all you me kind support on this tumultuous journey. Enjoy LRD. I am one week in almost and it truly officially starts tomorrow. I've only lost 8lbs this week but I was very pleased - I am so irritable though! lol.

Take care and once again congratulations on getting this news. X

Thanks Debs and thanks for your support. 8lbs is brilliant in a week! Yes I will be following in your footsteps and learning the ropes from you! Are you still finding the LRD so difficult? I am going to strat mine on the 17th! xxx

That's fantastic Jackie I'm so pleased for you!! Makes it real when you have a date so you can start planning everything :)
I kind it's been rough lately with all the uncertainty but I always knew it would come good for you :)
It'll be here before you know it :)

Thanks Suzie and thanks for believing! It has been incredibly hard, but feels so much better having a date and being able to plan things. I am far too organised for my own good so when things are up in the air I don't cope ha ha. How you doing? xx

I'm so excited for you!! It really is life changing :)
I'm good, weight has come to a standstill at the moment though I'd really like to lose another stone but I'm not stressing about it because I feel pretty good all round.
Have had the munchies really bad the last couple of days, don't know what that's about! At least I can't overeat the way I used to so any munching is contained!!

Yayyyy so do I!!!! I'm only a few days behind. Mine is for the 6th June hopefully, I think I start my LSD on the 25th. I know I've got my pre op assessment on the 21st though. So excited but yet soooo nervous.

Yayyyy so do I!!!! I'm only a few days behind. Mine is for the 6th June hopefully, I think I start my LSD on the 25th. I know I've got my pre op assessment on the 21st though. So excited but yet soooo nervous.

Brill news Jay, I have my pre op on the 20th. Start my LRD today if I can, just want to do it for longer if I can. Good luck, keep me posted x

Well done ladies on getting your dates for the ops... I have been referred to see the diabetic team so my journey has slowed down a bit for now.

Don't know why just that Mr Schroeder referred me ...

Well done ladies on getting your dates for the ops... I have been referred to see the diabetic team so my journey has slowed down a bit for now.

Don't know why just that Mr Schroeder referred me ...

Oh that's a shame Carol, do you know any time frames? I thought it would take a while when I was referred to general surgery but it was only a couple of weeks. Hopefully you will hear soon. Good luck, keep us posted xx

Back