• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yaaaay!! KCH Pre Assessment Date finally!!

I'm not even sure if they've discussed me before, but this is the first time I have a letter about it. I always feel like I'm guessing about what's next.

I haven't met the surgeon at all. I have seen the nurses 3 times though. It just feels so random.

I haven't met the surgeon at all. I have seen the nurses 3 times though. It just feels so random.

Ok if you haven't met surgeon yet that means that you're not on the waiting list yet. Waiting list is now 12 months wait. But also depends on your surgeon. Im with Mr Ramar they initially told me his list was 4 months long then changed to 6,8 then 12. This is my 12th month now. So hopefully will have it this month. My preop has now been moved to the 11th from the 17th so fingers crossed ill gt a date then. Good luck with your next appointment too hope you get on list asap

So I have a letter to meet with the Surgeon on 31 May. I'm not getting an answer from anyone there about how long before I get a surgery date. I assume its yet another year wait? Its such a long time, I'm going on year three with all this now. That's a super long wait.

So I have a letter to meet with the Surgeon on 31 May. I'm not getting an answer from anyone there about how long before I get a surgery date. I assume its yet another year wait? Its such a long time, I'm going on year three with all this now. That's a super long wait.

Oh great atleast you have your date now so you can get more of an answer then. Have you called Sam or Pauline?? Also im on a facebook group for Kings, you should join. Its called "Nu You" for all bariatric patients...and they have said its 12 months from you get on waiting list. But maybe you could bw quicker if any health problems?... Ive finally had my preop Assessment on 11th April but still awaiting a date and my 1 year has passed on the 21st. X

A

Also what surgeon did you get?

EXCELLENT! I hope you are feeling well?
My date is.....ummmm....."about a 12 month wait"
I am not happy.

Im having my bypass at stoke and ive been told theres a 10 mnth wait to see surgeon but once its ur time apparently it all happens really quick i too have been on this journey for 2 years was last seen in feb 2018 just waiting now for surgeon which is a 10 mnth wait trying my hardest not to gain weight but they just leave u im used to getting weighed every 4 mnths keeps me going but now im at surgery stage just waiting around eating ..lol

Back