• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

ONE WEEK ON FROM MY SURGERY

BlueDiamond

Hello everyone

I thought I would update everyone as it has been one week since my surgery - How the time has flown.

I am doing great ( I think) lol, I have not been sick and me wounds are healing quite well, I got an appointment already for next month for me first fill, I found out that I got a 7 mil band in (wont take much to fill that lol) , and the biggest shocked was probably my first weigh in since surgery, I have lost 9lbs since last Monday:love047: I cant believe I lost 9lbs since last Monday, when I was on the cambridge diet I only lost 4lbs at the most in one week,so I am obviously doing something right with the band.

Anyway hope everyone is doing on ok on their journey and now off to update me credentials on here, 9lbs whoop whoop , cant get over it .

Thanks in advance for reading - All the best - MeJulie x x x

well done on the new you keep up the good work

Julie, what an amazing result so far... I am so glad you are feeling better. Great to hear your progress and keep us in touch... you are an inspiration and keep going... you have a lot waiting for you out there. Loads of love xxx

o wow eee well done hunni! thats a fab weightloss! wishing you speedy recovery xx

I just knew you would do wonderfully well and look at you, you are...just awesome, I am so happy for you xx
Steph xx

MeJulie i am flipping chuffed for you :) 9lb in a week is absolutely awesome :) :) Hope another 5 follow it soon to give you your first stone :) xx

Wow Julie, that's just amazing! well done you and I'm so pleased you're healing well.
BIg Hugs. xxx

Thinking of you and willing you along... hoping every day is a step nearer and you are feeling stronger and better by the day... much love xxx

Back