• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

One Week Post Op!!!!

yankeegirl

Hey All....well I am back and now one week post op....I have to say I LOVE MY SLEEVE....jumped on my scales this morning, and I am 16lbs lighter than I was last Thursday....I had to get on and off several times before I would believe it!!!! I feel great, all pain is now gone, I still enjoy my food just pureed!!!! Feels a bit weird only having a few spoonfuls and then feeling full!!! All I wanted to say was thankyou guys for helping me get through my 'What the hell am I doing' phase and actually going through with the op...it is the best thing I ever did, and I am looking forward to my new life!!!! :)

Fantastic to read such a great positive post, I wish you all the luck with your new tool and I hope when im done I feel the same xx

That's great to hear, well done for the loss. I agree, for me, my Ob was the best decision I've ever made as well. Keep going, and good luck with your new life.

really chuffed for you hunni .... gives me strength and hope that I will be able to post something similar when the time comes x

Wonderful :) & congrats on such an amazing loss too :D

Back