• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

One year on

tasmine

So today it is one year since my op and I have no regrets I am 8.5 stone lighter don't have joint pain anymore and my blood pressure issues have completely disappeared just wish I had done this years ago. So only want to lose 1 more stone to get to my target just hope it don't stop now as the scales hardly move anymore lol.

what was your issues for being referred for weight loss journey. would love to here more about your journey.

what was your issues for being referred for weight loss journey. would love to here more about your journey.
Hi JJ I went private due to my GP saying that because I only had high BP and arthritis I would not be eligible for NHS funding. I did lots of research and it does become obsessive but I needed to know what I was getting myself into. Once I had made the decision I just got on with it . Yes I'm in debt but then so r most people and I looked at it into an investment into my health which was my predominant reason for wanting WLS in the first place. Over the years if I invested the money I spent on trying to lose weight which have all failed I would of had enough to pay for the op outright. WLS is not an easy option but it does give u a tool to change your life.

Did u still have a high BMI. I'm a worrier incase I don't get funded as I would not be able to go private unfortunately. Glad all has worked out for you. x

So today it is one year since my op and I have no regrets I am 8.5 stone lighter don't have joint pain anymore and my blood pressure issues have completely disappeared just wish I had done this years ago. So only want to lose 1 more stone to get to my target just hope it don't stop now as the scales hardly move anymore lol.

Well done you!! I am one day away from the start of pre op liver reduction diet!! What surgery did you go for?? And I completely agree that it's an investment to happiness and a better future! I'm so nervous but excited! Any tips welcome xxx

Well done you!! I am one day away from the start of pre op liver reduction diet!! What surgery did you go for?? And I completely agree that it's an investment to happiness and a better future! I'm so nervous but excited! Any tips welcome xxx
Good Luck with your pre op that is the hardest part. I went for the Bypass and feel this was the right choice for me. What are you having done ?? If you have any questions just ask.

Good Luck with your pre op that is the hardest part. I went for the Bypass and feel this was the right choice for me. What are you having done ?? If you have any questions just ask.

Thank you that's really kind! Well I need to make my mind up between the gastric bypass RNY or the mini bypass with a fobi band. I have to let the surgeon know on the day. And I really don't know as I haven't seen much about the mini bypass. Xx

Back