• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

One year gone.....

Louanne79

So, 12 months ago today I was lying, post-op, in my hospital bed, desperate to get up and move around, but also experiencing lots of discomfort due to surgery and my bulk!
How things change...
One year on and I'm a different person (well, not really - I'm back to my pre-morbidly obese self!). I'm over 11 stone lighter - nearly half the girl I was - wearing size 12/14 clothes and thoroughly enjoying having my life back.
I really can't thank the NHS, or my supporters on this forum enough. Thank you all xXx

Fantastic!! Ur doing awesome my op is a week on Monday so make room on that bench! And I'm pretty sure wildchild is the same week as me :) x

Fantastic!! Ur doing awesome my op is a week on Monday so make room on that bench! And I'm pretty sure wildchild is the same week as me :) x

I'll be thinking of you - you won't regret it!
xXx

I hope not lol was hard parting with the cash today lol but I'm ready to change my life n get rid o my fat ass xx

So, 12 months ago today I was lying, post-op, in my hospital bed, desperate to get up and move around, but also experiencing lots of discomfort due to surgery and my bulk!
How things change...
One year on and I'm a different person (well, not really - I'm back to my pre-morbidly obese self!). I'm over 11 stone lighter - nearly half the girl I was - wearing size 12/14 clothes and thoroughly enjoying having my life back.
I really can't thank the NHS, or my supporters on this forum enough. Thank you all xXx

My God has it been that long and we still haven't met
Well done
I think a photo is due now :D

lamornamiss said:
My God has it been that long and we still haven't met
Well done
I think a photo is due now :D

Thank you - I'll sort some pics out this weekend xXx

Congrats on your surgiversary, Louanne!

While reading your post I have been captivated by your stats in your signature box, detailing your lowering BMI and shrinking inches as well ...... all very inspiring when I sometimes wonder if my waist will ever get below 50 inches (LOL) !!!

These 1 year on updates are fantastic - just what someone like me whom is just about to start out needs to read - thank you.

Back