• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Only 9 days to go.

purrdreamz

Hi everyone
Hope you are all enjoying this lovely sunny weather we are having at the moment and showing off all those lovely slim figures.
I only have 9 days to go now, on my 4 day of milk diet, did anyone loose a lot of weight on the milk i seem to be going down more and more each day, i hope when i get to the op they don't say you can loose it on your own. What a worry i think it is the stress as well making me loose.
I have just discovered options drinks hope they are ok to have they give me my chocolate fix. LOL

Good luck on your journey, keep us updated too.

Hi everyone
Hope you are all enjoying this lovely sunny weather we are having at the moment and showing off all those lovely slim figures.
I only have 9 days to go now, on my 4 day of milk diet, did anyone loose a lot of weight on the milk i seem to be going down more and more each day, i hope when i get to the op they don't say you can loose it on your own. What a worry i think it is the stress as well making me loose.
I have just discovered options drinks hope they are ok to have they give me my chocolate fix. LOL

Hi Wendy, i lost 14lbs on the pre-op which i was pretty pleased about. You should find you feel less and less hungry as the days go by. Good Luck :)

Hi Wendy,

I lost 2 stone on my pre-op diet and they didn't say I could do it myself. Don't worry I've never heard that happen to anyone :)

Thank you all for putting my mind at rest.
These thought got put into my head by my neighbour who is totally against me having this op, she thinks that if i can loose now then i can do it on my own. She is a very large lady herself probably as size 28 plus so i thought she would understand how i was feeling, i am not prepared to sit back and do nothing about it.
think i am going through the emotional stages at the moment.
Sorry just had to vent.

I was an emotional mess the week before mine, try not to worry too much but it's completely normal xx

Back