• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

4 days to go!!!

Meggie

4 DAYS TO GO!!!! How did that happen?!?! Well luckily enough work is so massively stressful this week that it is taking my mind off it a little. And I had a lovely weekend with a sexy man so that took my mind off it a lot. Luckily he was very supportive of my diet etc so this weekend wasn't too stressful. :D

I am pretty calm about the op at the mo and feel more ready than I ever have (thank God!! Was a little worried at the start of the pre-op!!). I have lost nearly two stone altogether (a stone on my pre-pre-op diet and nearly a stone on the pre-op diet) and hopefully my liver will be small enough for Mr Heath! I haven't been perfect on the diet but I have done well. And these last few days will be as carb-free as they can be!! Finishing work on Wednesday then lie-in on Thursday morning and support group with my Mum on Thursday evening! Hope that goes well and doesn't scare her more than it is currently scaring her!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Really pleased for you and glad you're excited.

Best of luck xx

4 DAYS TO GO!!!! How did that happen?!?! Well luckily enough work is so massively stressful this week that it is taking my mind off it a little. And I had a lovely weekend with a sexy man so that took my mind off it a lot. Luckily he was very supportive of my diet etc so this weekend wasn't too stressful. :D

I am pretty calm about the op at the mo and feel more ready than I ever have (thank God!! Was a little worried at the start of the pre-op!!). I have lost nearly two stone altogether (a stone on my pre-pre-op diet and nearly a stone on the pre-op diet) and hopefully my liver will be small enough for Mr Heath! I haven't been perfect on the diet but I have done well. And these last few days will be as carb-free as they can be!! Finishing work on Wednesday then lie-in on Thursday morning and support group with my Mum on Thursday evening! Hope that goes well and doesn't scare her more than it is currently scaring her!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck x x See you on the losers bench :D

Ellen i know ur going to do so well and sail through ur op. You are a very determined person and motivated and that is what u need to make the most out of ur op.
I cant believe its been 6 months since we first met and u tempted me over to the "dark side " lmao and we have gone through this journey together supporting each other through the ups and down and now u r finally there and i am so chuffed for you girl.
Looking forward to seeing u on Friday morning, u must forgive the way i am going to look at that time of the morning lol, make sure u save a very big space for my massive arse on the losers bench.
Speak to u later on am sure :):) xxx

hiya hun, it creeps up on you and suddenly its time :D but being busy with work must help as well cos it takes your mind of it. Good luck on Friday hun see you on the losers bench :D

How funny - I just realised your date was only 4 days away and left you a little message on your profile before I saw this!

I'm hoping to get to the meeting on Thursday so look out for me and I can give you a little good luck hug x

How funny - I just realised your date was only 4 days away and left you a little message on your profile before I saw this!

I'm hoping to get to the meeting on Thursday so look out for me and I can give you a little good luck hug x

Cool! Would be nice to meet! How will I recognise you?? I will be the terrified looking one with a red coat standing with an equally terrified looking mother!!

Cool! Would be nice to meet! How will I recognise you?? I will be the terrified looking one with a red coat standing with an equally terrified looking mother!!

LOL! Sounds like I'll spot you just fine then! :giveup:

Oh, and if you make it to the March one Meggie I'll be in the exact same position with just a few days to go!

LOL! Sounds like I'll spot you just fine then! :giveup:

Haha I'm sure you will! I can actually attend the whole meeting this time, not just the last bit!!!

Best of luck Meggie, will be thinking of you xxx

Thank you for all of your kind comments!!

It seems as though you have been waiting for ages but it is now here. Good luck and take care. Is Roch letting us all know how you are doing?

It seems as though you have been waiting for ages but it is now here. Good luck and take care. Is Roch letting us all know how you are doing?

It sometimes feels like forever but it's only 8 months since I saw the doc and only 6 months since my first appointment with the hospital!! Yes I think Roch and EmergingButterfly will probably/hopefully keep you all posted!!! And hopefully I'll be back quickly to tell you all myself!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back