• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OP DATE! Wooohooooo

k4rid4

yeeeeyyyyy well got my op date today for the 15th march, dont even have my pre-op till the 1st march. i must say i feel totally over whelmed and unprepared, i thought this day was months away...

its almost to much to take in! how did u cope with it?

You just have to get on with it and stay focussed on the end goal. Think how long you have waited for op day. That wait is almost over now and the new life you've been waiting for is about to begin x

great news :woohoo:

yeeeeyyyyy well got my op date today for the 15th march, dont even have my pre-op till the 1st march. i must say i feel totally over whelmed and unprepared, i thought this day was months away...

Great news,be here before you know it,sooner the better really,doesn't give you time to dwell on it too much,x

Fantastic news! Good luck :) x

Awesome yayyyyyy :D

Not long then ohhhhhh how exciting :). Good luck hun xxx

I know how you feel, my journey was very quick, 4 months all in all and I got my date end of jan for my op in feb and I felt sick, scared, nervous, excited, thrilled every emotion you can think of I felt it. However I pleased to say this exact time 1.07pm exactly a week ago I was laying in theatre. I'm feeling great...I'm keeping fluids down nicely everything went soo well without a hitch.

Exiting times ahead for you.

Good luck xx

Back