• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

op delayed.... due to bloods

saffrons

well after a long wait to get my date it has now been delayed due to abnormal blood results... upset is not the word. infection level and my clotting has come back needing further investigation... i am back at the dr to test again hopefully i was just a little run down and they will be fine this time round... argh will i ever get my op??????? one thing after another! :cry:

Hello love,

I sincerely hope you will get your op... but always best to get everything ruled out first... Mr Ammori is so thorough...good luck and keep us posted.

Love and hugs xxx

that sucks Saffrons :( But you want to be in good health before the op so you can recover well!

Hope its something thats easily fixed and that youre not left waiting too long x

So frustrating for you, but as the others have said, it's best to be safe than sorry.
Just hope the next ones are ok.

Oh hun I know exactly how you feel. I came round from my op last Monday to be told it wasn't done and am now waiting for the results of a liver biopsy.
You're probably feeling really upset, and understandably so, but we have to remember that they are only taking precautions to make sure that the surgery goes to plan and so you can recover in the quickest way possible and without uneccessary complications.
Fingers crossed you get sorted soon hun and get a new date soon.
Take care, and chin up. xx

Aww Saffron no wonder you are gutted, hopefully they will find out what is going on with your blood and sort it out and you can get your op a.s.a.p. Try and stay positive love (HUG) XX

Back