• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

NHS FUNDING

Janeywanttoloosealot

I have a question to ask if anybody has any advice it would be much appreciated. As some of you know my lower body lift has been cancelled due to some sort of infection in my blood results and i am now currently on strong anti-biotics so i can get back on the surgery list. My biggest fear now is because we are coming up to the end of the financial year can the nhs withdraw my funding because i have not had the op yet. Any advice to eleviate my fears would be much appreciated. many thanks Janey:cry::cry:

I would imagine that PALS would be the best people to answer this Janey x

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Janey I should think that as funding has been allocated they can't turn around and say "no sorry we have changed our mind".
You still fit the criteria that Sandwell ask for (with knobs on)
Loss of 5 stone and a BMI of 25 and under.

Stop worrying sweetie you will get that op soon or I will stand out side RH with a big placard and protest

Janey i wouldn't worry too much. The pot gets filled again in April. I'm sure once funding is agreed they can't change their mind. I know when Trev had funding agreed for his wls that Wolverhampton pct changed their criteria and under the new one he wouldn't have fitted it, however it had been agreed....

Good luck xx

I agree with what the others have said, I cant see them taking your funding back once you have been awarded it especially because you have only been delayed for a while, not cancelled :D XX

Back