• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Does anybody know the procedure when op is cancelled for failed blood results

Janeywanttoloosealot

Hiya,

Well as some of you know from another thread my lower body lift has been canceled due to the level of infection in my pre-op blood results. Aparently the last pre-op i had just before christmas showed a slight level of infection but this one has gone right up. I did have a really bad cold about 4 weeks ago which hung on for a while. The anethatists wants the doctor to check it out then i have to phone the hospital and they will put me back on the list.

My question is has this happened to any one else?

How long did they take to sort it out?

and the big thing i am worried about is could they withdraw my funding if it has already been agreed?

Any help would be very much appreciated Janey:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I shouldn't worry, they are acting in your interests. Its a really serious long operation you are having and you need to be in peak health. I am sure they will do the blood tests again in the next few weeks and if clear reset you a date.

Hiya just came back from doctors appointment has prescribed me anti biotics and to go back and see him in 2 weeks then the plan is to do another blood test then if ok i can tell the hospital to put me back on the list. Feel a little better about things now. Janey:rolleyes:

Back